New features of StreptomeDB 2.0
- 1,600 new natural products
- 600 new producer organisms (species and strains)
- 1,000 new references to literature
- 350 new activities
- 1,800 new activity-compound relationships
- 400 new synthetic route-compound relationships
- A phylogenetic classification system for hundreds of species
Found something missing?
We are glad to hear from you to further enhance our data!
Please write to our curators.
To cite the previous version of StreptomeDB, please reference:
StreptomeDB 2.0-an extended resource of natural products produced by streptomycetes.Klementz D, Döring K, Lucas X, Telukunta KK, Erxleben A, Deubel D, Erber A, Santillana I, Thomas OS, Bechthold A, Günther S, Nucleic Acids Res., 2015, 44 (D1): D509-D514,DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkv1319.